Deer Plant Lasagna
A Deer and Eggplant lasagna with dried spice and greens
1/3 lb deer burger
1 large black beauty eggplant
1/2 a red onion
1 cup dried purple basil flowers
1 cup dried borage stems & leaves
1/2 cup dried green onion
1 & 1/2 pints pasta sauce
3 minced garlic cloves
2 cups shredded mozzerella
some olive oil & sea salt
1) slice and briefly fry the eggplant in some olive oil and salt; put them aside.
2) fry the deer burger, onion & garlic. bust up the deer into crumbles.
3) add 1 pint of the pasta sauce, all the borage and basil
4) let it simmer until the liquid element of the pasta sauce is gone, leaving you with a thick mush
5) in a greased 12x12 pan layer the eggplant slices, then meat mush, then green onion and shredded mozzerella. repeat layering.
6) top with the rest of the pasta sauce and a thin layer of the cheese.
7) put a foil lid on it and bake @400 for an hour
cuts nicely into 6 servings